BONES | HARDCORE BUSHINGS. WHITE / MEDIUM 91A
BONES | HARDCORE BUSHINGS. WHITE/YELLOW
- Hardness: Medium / 91A
- Patented double action bushing
- High rebound urethane
- Bushing chemically bonded to rigid core insert. Keeps bushing in place
- Better centering
- No break in period. Install, adjust and skate.
- Increased truck performance with highly responsive, smooth and positive turns
- Do not strech out
- 4 bushings. Set of two for 2 trucks with two top replacement washers
With BONES Bushings™, you will notice a number of positive improvements in the performance of your trucks.
The HardCore insert in the center of BONES bushings connects the two sides of each bushing together by bonding them to the HardCore insert. When the hanger web squeezes one side of a HardCore bushing, that side of the bushing reacts just like a normal bushing, but the chemical bond between the HardCore and the cushion keep the bushing from being squeezed out the other side. It increases the resistance to turning because it is held in place by the HardCore insert. This means that both sides of the BONES HardCore bushing are resisting your turning force. That’s why we call BONES Bushings the first double action truck bushings.